|Sync'Em Installer Downloads||Info|
Sync'Em 1.41 Installer
20.3 MB zip'd disk image
view release history
Get a Sync'Em Trial License
|Install updates "over" current install, don't uninstall|
|Sync'Em 1.41 Installer||Slower link — use if above link fails|
Current Sync'Em Beta
1.42 beta (2009.09.22.1)
19.8 MB zip'd folder
latest stable build — install over release
Fixes an issue where basic authentication was not being tried on Exchange servers.
If you experience any issues with Sync'Em, please contact us. The Support Center's Knowledgebase and our FAQ pages also contain many informative articles.
Prior to buying, please review the Product Roadmap then, if you think Sync'Em may still be of use, download, install and try Sync'Em to verify that it functions in your environment. You can contact us and we'll help with usage questions, but Sync'Em has been an end-of-life product since 2010-02.
- tested/supported under OS X 10.4, 10.5 or 10.6
- you can (and should) download, get a Trial license and get it working to your satisfaction – then purchase a license if Sync'Em meets your requirements (you can simply license the same installation) or use the supplied uninstaller to remove Sync'Em
- Although Sync'Em seems to work with 10.7/10.8, we've not done any formal testing. In addition, if you're using iCloud, you need to consider that iCloud is the "master" copy (which is different from previous situations where your system was the "master"). The following Knowledgebase Article may help.
- Exchange 2007 SP1 with WS (Web Services) enabled (which is the default)
- Note - 2009-09-15: Microsoft's Extended Protection for Authentication update can prevent Sync'Em from authenticating.
- some Users claim that Exchange 2010 works, but it has not been tested by us and is not officially supported
- Exchange 2003 is not supported
|Note: Starting with version 1.30, the Advanced Setup interface is obsolete, must be enabled via the Preferences tab and may be removed entirely in the future. The Setup assistant now (finally!) allows any capability to be configured, including all capabilities which previously required using the Advanced Setup interface.|
|Covers all of the Sync'Em capabilities and is "required viewing" if you need to use the Advanced Setup capabilities.|